- Document-based selection
(interviews may be carried out more than once)
- KERNEL MEMBER
Please read the following conditions before submitting an application.
- Application requirements
- Students or business people aged 18 and up
- Applicants must be in a position to attend KERNEL on a regular basis
- Preferred qualifications
- People with a keen interest in AI technology and some understanding of Machine Learning (especially Deep Learning), or a strong determination to learn them)
- University students and graduate students in science and engineering
- People with an interest in developing practical applications using computer science in society
※Freshmen and sophomore students are also welcome to apply. No previous experience necessary.
- An honorarium worth around 100,000 yen per month may be available for members participating in projects at KERNEL. (Details depend on the project.)
- Business people should make sure to check the details of their current employment contract before applying. We cannot accept responsibility for any troubles between you and your company.